Veev Group are pleased to extend our contract with Murdoch University providing support to key IT projects within the organisation. As qualified panel members Veev Group contribute the following key roles to new and existing projects:
- Technical Advisory and Consulting
- Program and Project Management
- Technical Architecture
- Business Analysis and Process Improvement
- Technical Engineers
- Software Development / UI and UX / Testing
Two Fantastic new engagements, complementing our existing projects with the university are:
The NAB technology program
The New Academic Building (NAB) will implement several new technologies that will change the Student and Staff User and Teaching and Learning experiences.
The CRM program
An effective CRM solution is a critical component in assisting the University to attract more prospective students, simplify the admissions process, increase conversion, and promote student retention while also engaging with alumni and other key stakeholders.
In support of the NAB technology program our Business Analysis support covers the following deployment of teaching & learning spaces, digital signage and event AV
- Collaborative Teaching & Learning Spaces
- Meeting & Project Rooms
- Event Audio Visual/Industry Engagement
- Digital Hub
- Lift Screens
- Immersive Learning Space
- Digital Signage & Wayfinding Screens
- Digital User Experience
- Student Computing
In support of the CRM program our Business Analysis services provide support for the following key outcomes:
- Provision of a ‘Single View of Constituent’ (i.e., a clear and accurate picture of each ‘contact’ including interactions, preferences, behaviours, engagement levels, contact information, enquiries etc).
- Refinement and design of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases for Retention, Learning Services and Additional Support
- The design and implementation of new Oracle dashboard reports for in-person interactions captured by Student Success Advisors and Peer Academic Coaches.
- The migration of historical incidents from SharePoint to Oracle Service Cloud.
- A solution for custom view reporting (allowing stakeholders to access and interact with the new dashboard reports e.g., drilling into more detailed data).
- The design and implementation of a new online form to support the rapid capture of in-person interactions.
- In conjunction with the ICC and Advanced Analytics teams to deliver the first automated nudges identified by the analytics platform.