A resourceful and dedicated Scrum Master, Project Lead & Business Analyst with 30 + years of expertise in the Mining, Banking, Education, Local & State Government and Energy Sectors.
Suzette brings the following key skills to our Veev clients:
• Extensive experience as a Scrum Master across various Projects and Industries
• Vast experience delivering high level Projects and Initiatives
• Agile Delivery skills such as facilitation of ceremonies, sprint planning, retros etc.
• Data testing & migration
• Resource Management & Stakeholder Engagement
• Process mapping and improvement
• Evaluate options for continuous improvement relevant to cost, income, quality and / or customer service whilst considering long and short-term implications
• Creation of user stories and associated acceptance criteria
• Creation business requirement documentation
Suzette moved to Perth 12 years ago, has two children and is soon to be a grandma (or nanny as it doesn’t sound as old!). The gender reveal told her it is a boy, so she is super excited about that!
She also loves long walks on the coast path and has just started reformer Pilates.
Suzette – we are lucky to have you as part of the #Veev Team!