- Work from home
- Initially a casual role with potential for ongoing part-time work
- Newly created role – opportunity to make this role your own!
Veev Group is a boutique Technical Advisory company, offering expert advice in IT Advisory, Process Engineering and Improvement, Program Delivery and Change. We combine specialist skills in operations, strategy, and technology to make a real difference to the operational performance of our clients. Veev Group’s clients come from a variety of industries, including global leaders in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Financial Services sectors, ASX Top 100 organisations and leading State and Local government departments.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive and upbeat talent acquisition professional to help us source and attract the best candidates for our growing pipeline of projects. As a newly created role, you will have the opportunity to make this function your own and focus on the things that you do best – source and attract top talent!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Attract and source candidates for current vacancies and pipeline opportunities
- Build effective relationships with the team, keeping hiring managers up to date on activity
- Manage candidates through the process, keeping them informed and ensuring a seamless recruitment experience
- Support candidates and hiring managers through the onboarding and induction processes
This is initially a casual role which we envisage to require 15-20 hours of work a week, with the potential for additional hours or ongoing part-time work arrangements in the future. This role is ideally be suited to someone looking for flexible work that fits around other commitments or who is perhaps returning to recruitment after a career break.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous talent acquisition / recruitment experience in either an internal or agency environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective communication with both hiring managers and candidates
- Knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment process with the ability to establish an effective talent acquisition function
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar field would be highly regarded
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and supports diversity and inclusion. We welcome people with a variety of skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and encourage applications from all.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please include a CV and Cover Letter in your application.